Updated July 28th 2020
- Ourense is at a high level of restrictions. You can check here the map of restrictions in Galician municipalities.
- There are no traffic and circulation restrictions between the municipality of Ourense and other Galician municipalities of its same level, and neither between regions or in the border with Portugal.
- Groups limited to a maximum of 10 people in outdoor spaces and 6 in closed spaces, except cohabitants.
- Hotels and restaurants can open until 01.00 a.m. (last customers entry at 00.00 a.m.).
- Capacity of indoors establishments will be limited to 50%. People over 12 years of age must present a health certificate (complete vaccination schedule, having passed COVID-19 or negative test in the last 72 hours). Capacity of outdoors establishments will be limited to 50%, without presentation of health certificate.
- Commercial activities can open until 9:30 p.m.
- Tourist hostels can open with a capacity limit of 30%. Common areas of hotels, hostels and tourist accommodation can open at 50% capacity.
- Guided tours and other tourist activities are allowed in groups of up to 8 people, excluding the monitor.
Travelling from abroad Spain? You may check restrictions and practical information here https://www.spain.info/en/discover-spain/practical-information-tourists-covid-19-travel-spain/
Warning to Visitors
According to the Galician regional government’s action protocol, visitors (whether or not they are residents of this community) who come from or have travelled in the last 14 days to territories with high epidemiological incidence of COVID-19 must provide their contact information to the Galician health authorities within a maximum period of 24 hours from their arrival. This form must be completed regardless of whether or not the person has symptoms compatible with COVID-19.
Information can be given through the form available on the website coronavirus.sergas.gal/viaxeiros (available in English) or via phone at +34 881 00 20 21. Territories considered of high epidemiological incidence can be consulted here and are updated biweekly.
The obligation to provide this information is contained in the Executive Order of July 27th, 2020 of the Galician Department of Health (DOG No. 150).
+ Information on https://www.sergas.es/A-nosa-organizacion/Benvida-viaxeirxsFILL THE FORM
Since February 26th, Termas de Outariz is open with a reduced capacity of 50% and strictly following a safety and hygiene protocol. It maintains its usual rate (€ 5.70) and the following opening hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Tuesday closed
The rest of the thermal areas of the city are, for now, out of service. Information will be updated as there are changes.
Most of Ourense’s exhibition centers, museums and tourist resources have already reopened and allow visits, including St. Martin’s Cathedral.
Please remind that the staff of the Municipal Tourist Office is at your disposal to inform you in advance and resolve your doubts, on the phone +34 988 366 064 or the e-mail email@example.com. You can also send us your questions through this web form or in person.
Our Office is open with its usual schedule: from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. from Monday to Friday and from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on weekends and holidays.SCHEDULE OF PLACES OF INTEREST