Updated February 26th 2020
- There are no traffic and circulation restrictions between the municipality of Ourense and other municipalities of the same level in the sanitary areas of Santiago, Vigo, Ourense and Lugo.
- Cafés & restaurants will be open until 6:00 p.m (interiors at 30% and terraces at 50%, meetings of up to 4 non-cohabitants), and commercial activities until 9:30 p.m.
- Throughout Galicia, a night-time curfew will be applied between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Travelling from abroad Spain? You may check restrictions and practical information here https://www.spain.info/en/discover-spain/practical-information-tourists-covid-19-travel-spain/
Warning to Visitors
According to the Galician regional government’s action protocol, visitors (whether or not they are residents of this community) who come from or have travelled in the last 14 days to territories with high epidemiological incidence of COVID-19 must provide their contact information to the Galician health authorities within a maximum period of 24 hours from their arrival. This form must be completed regardless of whether or not the person has symptoms compatible with COVID-19.
Information can be given through the form available on the website coronavirus.sergas.gal/viaxeiros (available in English) or via phone at +34 881 00 20 21. Territories considered of high epidemiological incidence can be consulted here and are updated biweekly.
The obligation to provide this information is contained in the Executive Order of July 27th, 2020 of the Galician Department of Health (DOG No. 150).
+ Information on https://www.sergas.es/A-nosa-organizacion/Benvida-viaxeirxsFILL THE FORM
Since February 26th, Termas de Outariz is open with a reduced capacity of 30% and strictly following a safety and hygiene protocol. It maintains its usual rate (€ 5.70) and the following opening hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday closed
The rest of the thermal areas of the city are, for now, out of service. Information will be updated as there are changes.
Some exhibition centers, museums and tourist resources have already reopened and allow visits, while others, such as St. Martin’s Cathedral, remain closed to the public. Information will be updated as there are changes.
Please remind that the staff of the Municipal Tourist Office is at your disposal to inform you in advance and resolve your doubts, on the phone +34 988 366 064 or the e-mail email@example.com. You can also send us your questions through this web form or in person.
Our Office is open with its usual schedule: from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. from Monday to Friday and from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on weekends and holidays.SCHEDULE OF PLACES OF INTEREST